1.04.2011


Nine, the Musical
I'm in rehearsals right now for Nine, the Musical. I play the parts of Italian and German women. Just by the looks of the cast you can tell I'll be playing German most often, I mean I'm the only natural blonde here!

The woman with the red hair in the back left corner is also playing a German. She's so great! Her name is Shana Dirik. We went out to lunch the other day during one of our breaks and she told me all about how she's been performing since she was ten, but took a long break to raise her family. Now that she's jumped back into things, she's actually felt like she's had more success than she would have if she hadn't taken that break for her family.

She calls it Karma, I call it blessings from the Lord for putting her family first! I'm grateful for everything I'm learning from these women and so excited to learn more!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! I really want to go see you in Nine!! What a great experience! Love you!

    ReplyDelete